• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Oman surely to clean up in that ACC Challenge Trophy. Could be some carnage with some of those sides taking place.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Ireland Squad For 2009 WCQs:
William Porterfield (capt),
Andre Botha,
Peter Connell,
Alex Cusack,
Phil Eaglestone,
Trent Johnston,
Kyle McCallan,
John Mooney,
Eoin Morgan,
Kevin O'Brien,
Niall O'Brien (wk),
Andrew Poynter,
Boyd Rankin,
Paul Stirling,
Reinhardt Strydom,
Regan West,
Andrew White,
Gary Wilson

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Denmark Squad For 2009 WCQs:
Frederik Klokker (Capt and Wk),
Rizwan Mahmood,
Mickey Lund,
Carsten Pedersen,
Søren Vestergaard,
Bashir Shah,
Omar Hayat,
Lars Hedegaard,
Morten Hedegaard,
David Borchersen,
Michael Pedersen,
Rohit Kanayia,
Henrik Hansen,
Thomas Hansen,
Max Overgaard,
Troels Thøgersen,
Jacob Larsen,
Bobby Chawla;
Peter Palle Klokker (coach),
Neil Foster (assistant coach).

William Porterfield (Capt),
Andre Botha,
Peter Connell,
Alex Cusack,
Phil Eaglestone,
Trent Johnston,
Kyle McCallan,
John Mooney,
Eoin Morgan,
Kevin O'Brien,
Niall O'Brien (wk),
Andrew Poynter,
Boyd Rankin,
Paul Stirling,
Reinhardt Strydom,
Regan West,
Andrew White,
Gary Wilson

Netherlands Squad For 2009 WCQs:
Jeroen Smits (Capt)
Peter Borren
Mudassar Bukhari
Daan van Bunge
Ryan ten Doeschate
Tom de Grooth
Mohammed Kashif
Alexei Kervezee
Dirk Nannes
Ruud Nijman
Darron Reekers
Edgar Schiferli
Pieter Seelaar
Eric Szwarczynski
Bas Zuiderent

Last edited:

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Uganda will be playing Kenya in three one day games before they set off for Argentina - hope that it gives them the edge needed to get to the Qualifiers.

Here's hoping that Kenya have a better year than 2008 and restore some pride!

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Uganda will be playing Kenya in three one day games before they set off for Argentina - hope that it gives them the edge needed to get to the Qualifiers.

Here's hoping that Kenya have a better year than 2008 and restore some pride!
Ya thats really good news & Kenya has done an excellent job by arranging such series... Hats off kenya... All the best Uganda, won't get a better oppertunity. I wish this series to be 2-1 to kenya & no washout of any match pls...

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Ya thats really good news & Kenya has done an excellent job by arranging such series... Hats off kenya... All the best Uganda, won't get a better oppertunity. I wish this series to be 2-1 to kenya & no washout of any match pls...
shouldn't be any rain this time of year unless they are really unlucky

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
William Porterfield (Capt),
Andre Botha,
Peter Connell,
Alex Cusack,
Phil Eaglestone,
Trent Johnston,
Kyle McCallan,
John Mooney,
Eoin Morgan,
Kevin O'Brien,
Niall O'Brien (wk),
Andrew Poynter,
Boyd Rankin,
Paul Stirling,
Reinhardt Strydom,
Regan West,
Andrew White,
Gary Wilson
Really happy with that squad. We've suffered a bit from players playing for their counties and the like and Eoin Morgan looked like defecting. Hopefully come April everyone will be fit and we can put a few good performances in in a tough group. Particularly interested to see how Peter Connell goes after his incredible four-day performances earlier this year.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Really happy with that squad. We've suffered a bit from players playing for their counties and the like and Eoin Morgan looked like defecting. Hopefully come April everyone will be fit and we can put a few good performances in in a tough group. Particularly interested to see how Peter Connell goes after his incredible four-day performances earlier this year.
Are everyone in this thread as crazy as I am in 2009 WCQs? I rate it my second fav tournament after T20 World this year. Hope there is super 6 round to bring the real winners.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's up with DL-S? Injured, unavailable or just not getting picked anymore? I know his form hasn't been up to scratch since the World Cup if he's not better than Eaglestone and Mooney, I'm not here.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
1st game is due for Friday - can't get more info than that at present.

I would guess Fri, Sat, Mon or Fri, Sun, Mon going from previous fixtures

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Scotland are playing 2 ODIs this year against Australia. If one nation was promoted to test status it would be Kenya or Ireland.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
According to the Standard the schedule for Uganda's tour is:

Kenya U19s v Uganda Friday 9/1/09
Kenya v Uganda Sat 10/1/09
Kenya v Uganda 11/1/09

Hope they are feeling fit. If this is correct, it will be good to see the Kenyan youngsters get an outing. Hope Emmanuel Bundi gives a good impression if they do.

The Nation still says all games are between Kenya and Uganda, so we will have to wait and see what is actually the case. No direct confirmation from CK.

Given that team selection has apparently been left up to coach Kirsten to pick, we may see three virtual A sides rather than a full strength side if he is using these matches as trials for the more serious matches later in the month.