• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke is MotM for mine. Nobody else made a big score in the test really, and he batted on the first day when it was pretty tricky, and he made a few in each innings. Siddle would be a fair choice too though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Clarke is MotM for mine. Nobody else made a big score in the test really, and he batted on the first day when it was pretty tricky, and he made a few in each innings. Siddle would be a fair choice too though.
If Johnson didn't support Clarke as well as he did I may have went for Clarke as it would have been more of a loan hand.

Either choice I would be happy enough with, but if I went for one it would be Siddle.

Also good on McDonald for taking two big wickets in this match and not giving away too many runs at all. He did his job and isn't the worst option around.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Siddle has taken 8 wickets, but it should be noted that half of them have been tail-enders when considering him for MOTM.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
True, however unlike the other bowlers he was the one able to find it through the tail end and considering how they have been performing all series it's not such a small feat.