• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Shot Haydos!

How did Bollinger bowl today?
He bowled pretty well. He had three close (see: out) lbw shouts turned down and Morkel was definitely a bit edgy against him early on. He certainly deserved better than 0/70 or whatever he finished with.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow, Haydos was plumb. I just don't get where the umpire thought the ball was heading, well probably leg side, but I dunno how he could think that.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
Was definitely out, but considering all the dodgy calls against him lately, it's about time one went his way.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Was definitely out, but considering all the dodgy calls against him lately, it's about time one went his way.
He's not really had any dodgy calls, has he? Outside of the caught and bowled - but he was absolutely plumb earlier in the innings, anyway.

pup11

International Coach
Shot Haydos!

How did Bollinger bowl today?
Bowled too short for my liking, but still was good in patches, had Morkel out plumb lbw a couple of times only to see Bowden not give the decision in his favour.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, that was so out. De Silva may well have saved Hayden's career if he does get a decent score

pup11

International Coach
Wow, Haydos was plumb. I just don't get where the umpire thought the ball was heading, well probably leg side, but I dunno how he could think that.
I think that the angle from which Steyn was bowling from could have led to the umpire thinking that it was going down leg, but that was hitting middle or leg for me, but maybe that's just the kind of luck Haydos needed to get things back on track.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,24872740-11088,00.html

That article was front page of the Herald Sun today. No quote, no interview, just a headline saying 'That's my man' which she didn't say. Has to be the worst paper in the world.
OT but... The Toowoomba Chronicle disagrees. Front page story the other week was about some girl accidentally shut her cat in the freezer... and quite often such earth shattering events make the front page. Even the Pittsworth paper (Pittsworth is about a 10th of the size of toowoomba) comes up with newsworthy articles on the front page (by newsworthy, I mean relevant) each edition.