• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official - Sri Lanka in Bangladesh***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ashraful 96*, Shakib 40* - I believe in Bangladesh!

EDIT - The Ash 100 not out!!

Only 230 more runs to go.

jondavluc

State Regular
Ashraful makes another hundred I guess miracles do happen congrats to bangladesh lets see if they can chase down this total.:sleep:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh's highest score in the 4th innings is 328 against Sri Lanka back in 01, so at least they look set to beat that.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That looked plumb. Poor shot Ash. He should have played with a straight bat, played across the line to Vaas, not good.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh's highest score in the 4th innings is 328 against Sri Lanka back in 01, so at least they look set to beat that.
Ashraful's debut test as a matter of fact.

Good effort by the 'deshis to last six days but I can't see this result going any way other than a Sri Lankan win.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Would be incredible if they could pull it off but they still need 151. I don't see it happening.

JBH001

International Regular
Bangladesh need another 150 runs or so with 60 overs in hand and 4 wickets left.

It certainly is possible, and they could very well bring off a miracle! Come on Bangers!

JBH001

International Regular
Yeah, pity about Shakib, really deserved a 100.

Odds have lengthened, but Bangladesh are still in it, especially as the very slow turn is negating Murali considerably.

Btw, is it just me, or have Bangladesh started to come on a bit? Especially at home? They came close to beating NZ, and are giving Sri Lanka a real run for their money by batting hard into the final day and posting 400+.

Edit/ 8 down. Prasad, who is finding some reverse swing, strikes again.