• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha no different to Hauritz, Krejza, Siddle etc. doing this for Australia.
Australia tail from 6/277 to 10/394
117 runs of which 55 were scored by Clarke. 47%

South Africa tail from 6/141 to 8/333
192 runs of which 78 were scored by Duminy. 40.6%

Craig

World Traveller
Really goes to show much different it is to even a few years ago where these days most teams have bowlers who can hold a bat really well.
Shows that is very important to have that, bowlers who can chip in for at least 10-20 runs each time. Just like a wicket keeper these days is expected to be a decent bat.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia tail from 6/277 to 10/394
117 runs of which 55 were scored by Clarke. 47%

South Africa tail from 6/141 to 8/333
192 runs of which 78 were scored by Duminy. 40.6%
Good comparison, but the tail did it for Aust in Perth too to be fair.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You'd think a **** isn't allowed to be biased towards his chosen country. What's the point of sport, then?

"Marvellous competition, here, chappy. Want a cup of tea while we analyse this person's flaws because he wants his side to win. Doh ho ho ho!"

Athlai

Not Terrible
The tail wags

Australia 1st Innings 1st Test
116 runs from the final four wickets. 11.2% by recognised batsman.

South Africa 1st Innings 1st Test
43 runs from the final four wickets. 60.5% by recognised batsman.

Australia 2nd Innings 1st Test
162 runs from the final four wickets. 56.2% by recognised batsman.

South Africa 2nd Innings 1st Test
N/A

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You'd think a **** isn't allowed to be biased towards his chosen country. What's the point of sport, then?

"Marvellous competition, here, chappy. Want a cup of tea while we analyse this person's flaws because he wants his side to win. Doh ho ho ho!"
Despite you editing your post I'm still confused.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Take a bow Dale Steyn. I know what this will feel like for Aussie fans though, I remember how humiliating it felt when McGrath got a test 50 against NZ.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Steyns guttsing it out here is going to make me think much more of him as a cricketer.

Reallly impressed.

Last edited: