• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Evermind

International Debutant
C'mon JP! C'mon AB! This looks all set to be a famous victory.

Krejza and Siddle can't buy a wicket at the moment. Keep bowling 'em!

R_D

International Debutant
Lets see whether Johnson can turn the match again... would be good fun if one more wicket falls right now :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Had Hayden been not given out, by the stupid umpire., Australia would be sitting on a comfu couch now.
Yeah, because Hayden was in such awesome form and surely would have scored a truckload if he wasn't given then. Not to mention the fact that he was plumb lbw a few balls before...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly dunno why Ponting didn't bring one of the strikers on straight after lunch.
Tank really must be low. Especially Johnson.

Siddle has been weird this test match, pace has been good, but hasn't gotten anything out of this pitch.

susudear

Banned
Hayden not plumb

You were wathcing different game I think. Mr. Prince eWs.

Kiwiinijnja should be jokinh. Doominy is not even a pale shadow of Hyaden.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I expect it's too late now, but I'm a bit surprised Symonds hasn't bowled at all. He's one of those players who has a knack of making things happen.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
JP's a champ here. On debut, 4th innings in Australia facing the 2nd largest run total and he looking well organized, playing out of his skin here.

pup11

International Coach
I expect it's too late now, but I'm a bit surprised Symonds hasn't bowled at all. He's one of those players who has a knack of making things happen.
When the ball was swining this morning it would have been worth it giving him a bowl, but now it really doesn't matter who bowls as the game is over.

Australian bowling needs a major overhaul for the next test, and there are no two ways about that.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When the ball was swining this morning it would have been worth it giving him a bowl, but now it really doesn't matter who bowls as the game is over.

Australian bowling needs a major overhaul for the next test, and there is no two ways about that.
Siddle and Krezja have been very disappointing and the SA batting has been very good BUT the WACA is an absolute road at the moment and has been since late on day 3.

God knows why the groundsman pumped water into the thing the day before the test - it's a much better cricket wicket when it's quick early and breaks up later on.

This wicket has been a bit two-paced for a while and now it's just flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat