• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

R_D

International Debutant
only 250 odd runs to do it..... South Africa favourites from here.. shouldn't really be a problem from here with 9 wickets in hand.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
only 250 odd runs to do it..... South Africa favourites from here.. shouldn't really be a problem from here with 9 wickets in hand.
Steady on, 'only' 250 runs? They've batted well so far but aren't even half-way yet!

kingkallis

International Coach
It seems Smith always plays when his team needs him!

Ton against NZL to win the game
Ton against ENG to win the game

And now Australia!

Go Smith Go!

R_D

International Debutant
Steady on, 'only' 250 runs? They've batted well so far but aren't even half-way yet!
true true.. still long way to go but the way these 2 are batting, looking pretty bleak for Australia. Australian attack looks pretty toothless at the moment.

Craig

World Traveller
Still backing Australia here. Although if there is indeed a miracle, Ponting is best served leaving the country, because I would suspect he would be hammered in the press (and on CW).

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a hundred, love Graeme Smith.
Yeah agreed, don't get the hate sometimes. Got home a couple of hours ago and have loved every minute I've seen of his knock. Hashie looking okay as well hope he can make this count and we'd have a cracking finish tommorow.

Evermind

International Debutant
If SA can reduce the deficit to less than 200 without losing another wicket, I'd reckon they've got a chance.

Warne at this stage and it'd be 163/5.

Top_Cat

true true.. still long way to go but the way these 2 are batting, looking pretty bleak for Australia. Australian attack looks pretty toothless at the moment.
A bit pessimistic for mine. Have faith! Johnson and Lee getting some reverse.

Top_Cat

If SA can reduce the deficit to less than 200 without losing another wicket, I'd reckon they've got a chance.

Warne at this stage and it'd be 163/5.
Don't forget, with Warne and McG in the side, SA batted out a day on the same ground last time they were there. Pitch is pretty damn flat.

Craig

World Traveller
Deadset Ponting is a mong, why is he not doing anything to cut off the all the 4's going down there?