• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Bobisback

International Regular
This is an interesting one. I've known about Healy missing that chance with 7 needed in the Lara 153* since I first heard about the innings. However, a Pakistani recently assured me that Moin Khan missed a stumping early on in the Tendulkar 136 at Chennai, something I'd never heard of before. Which, well, kinda evens things up really.
Nah, DWTA.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
We could see a team that looks like this tomorrow

Cook, Strauss, Shah, Pietersen, Collingwood, Flintoff, Prior, Swann, Broad, Khan, Panesar
If Amjad Khan plays, well... it's not quite as bad as Pattinson, but that following-on from Pattinson in the space of 5 months would just be too much. And I've thought many things would be too much before now.

Bobisback

International Regular
As I stated in the Kallis thread, please stop following Richard around. It's not wanted, and further instances will have to be punished.
Is it my fault i disagree with what he is saying? Im simply stating my opinion. If he posts something that makes sense i will have his babies, but i simply disagree with it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You clearly virtually never post in CC though and it's pretty obvious to anyone that the posts of the last half-hour or so are not designed to state that you disagree (I doubt you have much of a clue on most of the matters at hand TBH, and generally if you disagree with something it's pointless to say so without saying why and what) but merely to cause a disturbance.

Bobisback

International Regular
You clearly virtually never post in CC though and it's pretty obvious to anyone that the posts of the last half-hour or so are not designed to state that you disagree (I doubt you have much of a clue on most of the matters at hand TBH, and generally if you disagree with something it's pointless to say so without saying why and what) but merely to cause a disturbance.
Sheesh, i stop harassing you like im told, and you call me stupid, even though you were told not to react. If i was to blow up at that, i would be looking at a ban.

Not going to blow up, just going to politely say, **** you ****.