• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
The 100 runs by Australia's bottom four could really make the difference between the two sides here. I hope Kallis and AB get a good stand going.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was pretty much a half volley outside off stump... Smith just didn't move his feet at all.
Definitely wasn't of half-volley length but this is what people mean when they say Johnson slips onto the bat quicker than you think. Makes it hard to get out to him and if the ball tails in a bit, the drag is on.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So who was Okapi a duplicate account of? Disappointing - good avatar.

Oh - and Prince picked up an injury. I think he took a hit facing Ntini in the nets or something.

Evermind

International Debutant
Yeah, those 100 runs could really make the difference.

I guess SA should pass 300 pretty comfortably. Feel glad about that, but man my avatar...

:-O

pup11

International Coach
A wicket is badly required here, hopefully with a hint of reverse swing now Lee could do some damage, otherwise there is virtually nothing there for the bowlers and Kallis an AB are taking full advantage of it..

kingkallis

International Coach
LOL @ Cricinfo

Krejza to Kallis, SIX, that's one of the longest long hops of the day, Kallis waited an age for the ball to get to him, he got under it and heaved it over the deep midwicket boundary, that ball deserved nothing less, even Chris Martin might have fancied his chances against that

So Chris Martin is the worst batsman ever? lol