• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're actually the real scores this time though, aren't they?

The Neil McKenzie superstition mention count: 1
Mini TV in my office is so small, but it looks to me Mackenzie's just letting those go, despite the commentators banging on about it.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm surprised.

Mark Nicholas has been commentating for close to half an hour and I haven't needed to get the dictionary out yet. Had to get it out yesterday for 'trice'.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm surprised.

Mark Nicholas has been commentating for close to half an hour and I haven't needed to get the dictionary out yet. Had to get it out yesterday for 'trice'.
Have felt like getting the noose and table out a few times tbf. Probably more to do with Slats and Healy though.