• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slats has declined as a commentator big time. Just a blubagger version of Heals these days.

pasag

RTDAS
Slats has declined as a commentator big time. Just a blubagger version of Heals these days.
Was thinking the exact same thing earlier in the day. Not much between them these days. Watch out for Langer joining the gang soon as well.

archie mac

International Coach
The pitch looks flat, most of the Aussies seemed to have gotten themselves out mostly, i think 400 would have been a par score

In the SS games the WACA is quick, they never prepared slow wickets when the Windies were on top:-O

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saffies would do well not to under-estimate Krejza, he can actually bat quite well.

EDIT: And Johnson. Wow, what a back-foot drive!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Been a good day of battling, enjoyed it.

Also stoked to see JP in the side, am a fan, hope he makes a big score.

Also not sure what's funnier, Ernest's opinions and contribution or the fact people are taking him seriously.