• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Oh..........no............. this couldn't be happening, how can Jesus get out for a duck, that's just not fair.....
Mate I wouldn't be throwing the sarcasm around.. a bog average England side just took India to the wall..

We'll be back and better just need a good sweep out.

When your fab 4 are gone India will be back where it belongs

R_D

International Debutant
Mate I wouldn't be throwing the sarcasm around.. a bog average England side just took India to the wall..

funny thing is.. he supports Aus cricket team.

Flem274*

123/5

:laugh:

He is like Australias best cheerleader (though in a good, non bond21 way)

pup11

International Coach

Mate i am huge Aussie fan myself, but there ain't no point in whinging about the loss of three quicks, just hoping Pup and Katto would put together a fighting partnership here, my earlier post was more in ait of jest and disappointment of Huss for a change being not able to pull us out from a mess for a change.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
All the way.. but I'm thinking long-view.. change the culture get Punter on his bike and young blokes like Hughes & Ferguson will carve the world up
Would like Ferguson to have one full season first.

Katich actually looks as though he bats with a plan, as opposed to other international batsmen who just rely on how talented they are to see the ball and hit it.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Would like Ferguson to have one full season first.

Katich actually looks as though he bats with a plan, as opposed to other international batsmen who just rely on how talented they are to see the ball and hit it.
Not the same kind of arrogance in Katich as the rest of the top order..

I'd love to see Hodge too he'd take this attack to the cleaners. Like he did last time.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Haha, you got be kiddin', right?
Nope. We have some amazing talent just waiting to be unleashed on you poor unfortunate souls. Unlike the windies in the late 90's we can keep putting great batsman on the park.. not relying on one great with some mediocre bowlers.. we have the technology in the shed just waiting to be tested at the top 5 day level.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Clarke is playing captains knock and he isn't even captain yet..

And Cat is solid as usual..

Trouble is if one of these blokes go then we really are on the way out in this test.. Haddin is a paper hat

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hey, if anyone who has Rob's 'dire' lightning pic can post it in reply to Ernest, I'd greatly appreciate it.

plzkthnxbai

pup11

International Coach
Nope. We have some amazing talent just waiting to be unleashed on you poor unfortunate souls. Unlike the windies in the late 90's we can keep putting great batsman on the park.. not relying on one great with some mediocre bowlers.. we have the technology in the shed just waiting to be tested at the top 5 day level.
Well dude i am very well aware of all that goes on in the Aussie domestic cricket and all the players going around, so don't waste your time telling me all that, and yeah in case you missed it i am one the biggest Aussie fans around in the forum.

Last edited: