• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is ABC broadcasting this worldwide?
It should be, but going on the NZ series I wouldn't be surprised if it's only available online to Australian ISPs. Find that strange though, considering they're always talking about how people are listening to them from across the globe :unsure:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
45 minutes from starting a series between number 1 and number 2 in the world, and nowt on here since 10.30 this morning.

Who says test cricket is dying?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Got hit by Makhaya yesterday. It’s a big blow and lots of pressure now on JP, his waited over a year for this…

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Tough to think who would get the call up if Prince was out for the series...

Harris plays other Lonwabo Tsotsobe who has impressed thus far...

Neil Manthrop...

"Lonwabo Tsotsobe, originally named in the 15-man squad as a glorified trainee to 'acquire experience', is named in the 12-man test squad. He won't play, barring something extraordinary, but his progress on tour has been nothing short of spectacular."

"We have all been blown away by his professionalism, his fitness, his attitude...everything," admits Mickey Arthur. "He's something special. From what I've seen so far, I can see him playing for South Africa very soon - and doing well."

http://www.supersport.co.za/cricket/columns.aspx?id=7020&headline=Smith+and+Tsotsobe+impress