• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Haven't seen Bollinger bowl, but if Perth this time is ACTUALLY going to play like the pre-match hype Siddle should be a handful on that wicket.
Bollinger knocked out two of my front teeth at the nets when I played for Seven Hills.. he is good.

Clark is gone with an elbow injury. I'd say that Australia is pretty much gone as well barring some heroics from Hussey.

And it's good for world cricket. :laugh:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Bollinger knocked out two of my front teeth at the nets when I played for Seven Hills.. he is good.

Clark is gone with an elbow injury. I'd say that Australia is pretty much gone as well barring some heroics from Hussey.

And it's good for world cricket. :laugh:
This news has totally made things even. Australia are now potentially without an economical bowler. I hope we will see batting fireworks from the Saffas. :)

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Not even mate Clark has been our wicket taking machine for ages. Even in the windies without Clark then we would have been fodder..

Ponting has had it, Hayden a has-been and the rest grafters. I'd say that we are outplayed in every capacity especially in the captaincy area.

Can't wait for Morkel & Steyne to go through us like a hot knife. I've even taken time off so I can savour it.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Not even mate Clark has been our wicket taking machine for ages. Even in the windies without Clark then we would have been fodder..

Ponting has had it, Hayden a has-been and the rest grafters. I'd say that we are outplayed in every capacity especially in the captaincy area.

Can't wait for Morkel & Steyne to go through us like a hot knife. I've even taken time off so I can savour it.
Are you an Aussie then, or a non-Aussie living in Sydney?

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
My bet is that he's showing that he's knowledgable about the game and honestly critical by taking the contrarian position of hating all the players the general Australian public and media like 8-)

Craig

World Traveller
My bet is that he's showing that he's knowledgable about the game and honestly critical by taking the contrarian position of hating all the players the general Australian public and media like 8-)
I don't say it enough, but your ranting is top notch sir :)

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Are you an Aussie then, or a non-Aussie living in Sydney?
My direct ancestor landed in Sydney cove on the Third Fleet in 1791. I am as Aussie as they come.

What is UnAustralian is the level of arrogance that this Australian team have reached. When Ponting & Hayden have gone then I might think about going for the national team again.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
I don't say it enough, but your ranting is top notch sir :)
The Bradman quote made me laugh.. with a 2'4 bat he smashed the world.. with these modern bats and flat covered tracks and these new superbats that they use he would take modern bowlers and use them as fodder.

"Dean Jones ****ahoop at averaging 50 against the windies bowlers asked Sir Don what he would average against the same attack. 'About 60' the Don said. Jones was chuffed to be up there. 'But' Sir Donald said 'I am 70 years old'..

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My direct ancestor landed in Sydney cove on the Third Fleet in 1791. I am as Aussie as they come.

What is UnAustralian is the level of arrogance that this Australian team have reached. When Ponting & Hayden have gone then I might think about going for the national team again.
Pah only the Third Fleet? ;)