• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Precambrian

Banned
This is so like India's tour of SA in 2006. Everyone had written off Ind after the dismal show in the ODIs and yet they won the first test match. Same happening to England and unless their bowlers terribly underperform and their batsmen do terribly, England all set to do an India here.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
WoW, c&b's in consecutive overs, struggling to think where I've ever seen that before.

Shame I couldn't watch the second what with Sky being down. :dry: At least there's CricInfo.

jondavluc

State Regular
Caught by Penesar. You got to feel Laxmen got alittle unlucky knowing the way Monty catches.:laugh:

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All of a sudden some turn for MSP as well, I see now that Sky is (temporarily, I suspect) working again.