• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
weather report says itll be clearing throughout the day, so its only going to get better, mind you they said it was going to rain yesterday.
It started raining about an hour after end of play, tbh.

Rain has stopped now and it's bright despite complete cloud cover.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well played to Flynn. I didn't really rate him before now, thought he was in the side too early, but he's thrived on the extra responsibility in this test.

As much as it wanted to make me cry, I like the refferal system. Whilst its something Richard would come up with (and I find that quite funny), its going to be a big help and just think, if it had been around in 2000 we would have won that Perth test in Australia, for example.

Vettori's amount of wickets will increase with this new toy now that he can get some front foot LBWs.

Ryder is going nicely, Taylor has become rather silly again, How :( and McIntosh is trying his best to prove Crowe wrong and me right.
Whats always surprised me in cricket is that they will hold up play and look at video analysis for the sake of one run (when the ball may have crossed the boundary), but it's taken them this long to do something like this.. I hate the delays, but thats a necessary evil I guess, if so much is at stake then you have to take some time over things..

Langeveldt

Soutie
i know for a fact that England has definitely had colder tests than that. I have played cricket in temperatures of 0 degrees and lower.
I've played cricket at 6,400 feet when it was 47 degrees.. Ended up being ill for two weeks and would have taken 0 degrees any day

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Sun has just broken through some of the cloud, quite bright and sunny now. Won't last long, though.

Woodster

International Captain
Hopes are that the delay will not be for too long. Weather on the horizon looks pretty decent, enough blue sky for some optimism. What is the drainage like here ?