• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gutted. I backed him to come good this series, and if he cannot, might be very close to end of Bell the batsman.
I guess he can't help batting like a rat in the headlights, given that he can't help looking like one. For all his talent, he is a deeply, deeply disappointing player.

tooextracool

International Coach
This is really shaping up to be a fascinating session of play to watch with the way Zaheer is bowling at the moment. This could really turn the tide of the game either way.

tooextracool

International Coach
Its hard really to understand how Pietersen is struggling against a spin bowler that is bowling exclusively arm balls out there. A club spinner at best.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
To the surprise of absolutely nobody, KP holes out. And England are one wicket away from being in freefall now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Code:
Martyn says (09:40):
Pietersen to ton up as well
he looks out of form apparently
so he'll score big

:@

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The good and bad of Test cricket.

Zaheer bowling a world class spell (amazing that his record is so ordinary) and Collingwood getting hosed by an 'eccentric'.

A multi-million dollar industry in the unsupervised hands of an idiot like Bowden, especially as we have the means to make sure these mistakes dont happen. At times cricket is a bloody stupid sport.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The good and bad of Test cricket.

A multi-million dollar industry in the unsupervised hands of an idiot like Bowden, especially as we have the means to make sure these mistakes dont happen. At times cricket is a bloody stupid sport.
Whats crazy is the fact they are using the referral system in the NZ/WI test and not this one. I'm already a fan of it tbh, even if it did result in young Flynn being dismissed for 95.

Idiot is a tad harsh don't you think? Not sure if Bowden makes too many worse decisions than most of the elite panel tbh with the obvious exception of Taufel. I would have thought most English fans would hold him in higher esteem considering he got one of the decisions of the century right to help England to Ashes glory in 2005 - tongue-in-cheek of course :happy: