• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Harsh should have given Cooper a decent run imo, especially as there is no openers in SA. Klinger to stop scoring runs now he has open. I wonder who will open with him Borgas, Christain or Ferguson.
Daniel Harris will open you'd have to think. Dan Christian would be my 12th man.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
QLD Shield side vs SA - QLD 12 looking good.

Chris Simpson (capt), Ryan Broad, Lee Carseldine, Ryan Harris, Chris Hartley, James Hopes, Nick Kruger, Martin Love, Ashley Noffke, Grant Sullivan, Chris Swan, Shane Watson.

New South Wales Squad To Play Tasmania Ford Ranger Cup

Dominic Thornely (captain), Aaron Bird, Doug Bollinger, Nathan Bracken, Ed Cowan, Nathan Hauritz, Moises Henriques, Phillip Hughes, Peter Nevill, Ben Rohrer, Steven Smith, David Warner.

Last edited:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Kruger, Broad, Love, Watson, Carseldine, Hopes, Simpson, Noffke, Hartley, Harris, Swan. Sullivan (12th man)

That's quality. Can't see them playing four quicks as well as Hopes and Watto so you'd have to think that Sullivan will miss out again.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Great to see Ronchi making some runs here. I think you can even read more into this good innings down the order than the failures up the top, because he was so clearly out of position there in the first place for one, and if he were to replace Haddin at some point, that's where he'd be batting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually calling for him to replace Haddin, but it's nice to have some idea about who the next in line is again.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
BJ: "Was that Aaron Heal or Brian Lara out there?"
Ronchi: "I dunno, he was beltin' the... poo out of it."

Gun.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Will play some T20I's soon imo, not sure about his credentials in the longer form as I haven't really seen him play in that form. Will probably play ODI's though.