• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
McKay seems to be having a good match, anyone seen much of his bowling? Could he have an international future etc?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
McKay seems to be having a good match, anyone seen much of his bowling? Could he have an international future etc?
I've thought since the first time I saw him that he could be useful for Victoria, but he ever plays for Australia, we have serious problems.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nannes will make his debut quite soon for holland,in the dutch squad:cool: .
Thats unless he gets picked for australia first and thats a long bow at the moment.
Pretty sure Nannes has been asked to play for Holland before and turned them down.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Must say, loved watching the cameo by Bandy at the end. Took on one of the quickest bowlers in the world and won, some of those hooks were really ballsy. Hoping to see much more of him.
Probably a good bet to open the batting soon for WA if Ronchi can't find some form and they don't drop Pommers for Davis. Opens the batting for WA 2nds and grade cricket, so probably their best bet. As the last thing you would want to do is push North up the order with the form his in at 4. Though I expect if he does open he will struggle. Alot more suited to batting down the order IMO.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably a good bet to open the batting soon for WA if Ronchi can't find some form and they don't drop Pommers for Davis. Opens the batting for WA 2nds and grade cricket, so probably their best bet. As the last thing you would want to do is push North up the order with the form his in at 4. Though I expect if he does open he will struggle. Alot more suited to batting down the order IMO.
IMO it should be Davis in for Pomersbach and Ronchi moves down the order. It seriously has to happen (and I know I harp on about it).

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting to see Lambert get dropped for Bollinger. Pretty harsh if you ask me, they should have dropped Bird, especially with our inconsistent batting line up.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know if play is likely/ possible in the FRC game at the SCG today?

Still looks ****ty outside here.