• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia vs All-Star XI 20/20 Match

Redbacks

International Captain
More Hodge magic!

Taylor picked up on a good point, Dighton's early flurry really sets up the innings taking pressure off.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I guess all the other bowlers from India have been rested, presumably Watto's just parading his batting skills this evening. :)

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
**** - wish Langer didn't have to get old and was still playing for Australia. The "not a limited overs cricketer" tag he got stuck with was such crap.

As the boys on SEN were saying this morning:
- Knock knock
- Who's there
- Brad Hodge
- Brad Hodge who?
- Ah, you must be an Australian selector

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
**** - wish Langer didn't have to get old and was still playing for Australia. The "not a limited overs cricketer" tag he got stuck with was such crap.
I miss Langer so much. One of the big reasons I've followed so much Australian cricket, and it's so not the same without him.

pup11

International Coach
Geeves and Siddle seemed to have got the pasting of their lives, its just a T20 but still pretty embarrassing figures for those two, why didn't Watto bowl when everyone was being pasted.

EDIT: Lol @ Slats imitating Greig....

inbox24

International Debutant
Yess! Marsh out, the bloke is clearly not ready! Would love to see David bat tonight.

Crotch catch from Drew.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watch people claim the world is about to end if "Australia" don't win this.

Haddin to have a stormer though, Symonds to fail.