• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Redbacks

International Captain
TBH i cant really remember an Australian bastman who I have enjoyed watching for pure stroke play since M.Waugh, we seem to be more proficient than breathtaking. Maybe Martyn actually

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Love how Hussey moves himself around the ball, so that he can place it where he wants. Bowl over middle, and he'll get further across so that he can get it behind square for a single.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Since Zaheer came back into the side he has been absolute quality. But seeing the amount of reverse out there worries me. Lee will be a massive challenge.

social

Love how Hussey moves himself around the ball, so that he can place it where he wants. Bowl over middle, and he'll get further across so that he can get it behind square for a single.
Brilliant player

Technically and temperamentally as good a player as you'll see

duffer

5fer for Zak. Lovely stuff. Brilliant brilliant knock from Hussey though. We're going to be under the pump to make these now.

pup11

International Coach
Since Zaheer came back into the side he has been absolute quality. But seeing the amount of reverse out there worries me. Lee will be a massive challenge.
Nobody is really talking about Johnson atm, but with his pace and round-armish action he could create a few problems for India too.

EDIT: Aussie innings comes to an end, but 430 is a very good 1st innings score on this sort of wicket, great knock from Huss and a 5-fer for Khan.

pup11

International Coach
With Johnson gone now, Huss would probably change gears now.
Damn... i have been such a jinxer for Australia right through this game, whenever i have said anything the total opposite has happened, need to really cautious for the remaining length of the game i guess....:ph34r:

social

Nobody is really talking about Johnson atm, but with his pace and round-armish action he could create a few problems for India too.

EDIT: Aussie innings comes to an end, but 430 is a very good 1st innings score on this sort of wicket, great knock from Huss and a 5-fer for Khan.
Good result for Australia

Decent score and good opportunity to have 2 real cracks at India (tonight and tomorrow morning) with fresh bowlers

pskov

International 12th Man
Great start from Lee, two perfect deliveries so far....... if a right hander was facing.

And a third and a fourth!