• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
Run rate of 2.8 might have something to do with it. Although, Australia's tail is deep, but 6,7 & 8 are very inexperienced at test level.
Clarke and Hussey's partnership was vital imo, as you pointed out its not as if Australia have too many experienced batsmen too fall back upon now, and the Aussies haven't scored that many runs either, so India would be the happier team atm.

Huss is the key now in making sure he guides Australia to 400 or more tomorrow, and Australia would also be better served if they pick the scoring rate a bit on day 2.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Considering the length of the Aussie batting lineup, they're still well ahead i'd say. Over 60 runs for each lost wicket is never too bad a return, and the pitch looks like it'll deteriorate. But if India do strike early tomorrow, the cat will be amongst the pigeons.
I didn't know Glenn McGrath was over there. And rooming with Simon Katich no less.

irfan

State Captain
A bit late to mention but super ton by Punter - kept us on the backfoot chasing leather throughout. Would still like to see how he goes on a deteriorating 4th/5th day pitch against Harby tho

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I agree with TC.

Don't mistake this pitch for a total road, it's got some tricks in it. New ball does a bit, seems very hard to time your shots early on and the occasional ball is keeping low. I guess it could really flatten out tomorrow but I'd be surprised. Batting wasn't exactly hard today but it wasn't easy either.

If Australia can make it to 400+ tomorrow that'll be fine if they bowl well. Advantage Australia right now.

Plus, Watto tomorrow... so pumped.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bro you should have Sky 3 man, pubs would have it too.
Ended up at a pub tonight to try and watch it. Ended up watching NZ get defeated. And some bloke kept changing the channel to basketball, worst guy.

Does anyone know which would be the best site to get photos of todays play? Cricinfo has like 10, which pisses me off because they have about 1000 from 1 sessions play for a test in England.