• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

The_Bunny

State Regular
Well I would have given it out, though Hawkeye says differantly.
Umpiring hasnt been to great, both wickets bad decisions, and numerous very out looking lbw's turned down.
But at least its been fairish :)

Malleeboy

U19 12th Man
On flat batting tracks it doesn't hurt if the umps give some marginal decisions, just hopefully they remain consistent throughtout the match.

pup11

International Coach
Is it only me, or is Clarke looking a bit ifffy out there.

EDIT: As soon i post it, Kumble bowls two half-trackers in a row and Clarke smashes both to the boundary.

Last edited:

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Is it only me, or is Clarke looking a bit ifffy out there.

EDIT: As soon i post it, Kumble bowls two half-trackers in a row and Clarke smashes both to the boudary.
He looks a little ****y to me, walks in with his baggy green on looking like "pfft 2 100's in my last 2 innings here, u got nuttin"

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He looks a little ****y to me, walks in with his baggy green on looking like "pfft 2 100's in my last 2 innings here, u got nuttin"
Speaking of baggy green, I know the players want to wear it for the whole tradition thing but as far as sun protection goes, worst hat.

Craig

World Traveller
Speaking of baggy green, I know the players want to wear it for the whole tradition thing but as far as sun protection goes, worst hat.
Yeah I have always wondered aboput that. And then you see fielders in England not wear anything, do they not have the sun in England?!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't have tv, so I'm guessing with a wicket off the last ball of the over Watson will bat tomorrow?

Two late wickets, make it an even day, perhaps in India's favour.

pup11

International Coach
Australia have pretty much neutralized the advantage they had through the day in the last 13 overs of the day, really pissed atm.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering the length of the Aussie batting lineup, they're still well ahead i'd say. Over 60 runs for each lost wicket is never too bad a return, and the pitch looks like it'll deteriorate. But if India do strike early tomorrow, the cat will be amongst the pigeons.