• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Craig

World Traveller
IF players always appealed, you would have them going up for every thing which touches the leg.
What I meant that if Kumble went up for something he thought was out, why not back him out? That said I don't have coverage ATM, but surely there is a fielder close by to Kumble?

pup11

International Coach
Good shout there against Punter, but probably the height saved him there.
Kumble better control his emotions though, he was almost about swear at the umpire there.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What I meant that if Kumble went up for something he thought was out, why not back him out? That said I don't have coverage ATM, but surely there is a fielder close by to Kumble?
It was a straight catch to the bowler Kumble which looked a bump ball in the beginning to me and the same may have applied to the players. The others didn't have the view Kumble had and so their appeal was half hearted (whatever it was). The others had doubts and so the appeal was half hearted. I don't blame Rudi for giving it not out but referrals could have helped.

Last edited:

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
They have only shown the front on replay on the coverage i am watching. It is still hard to tell, the ball goes up and the bat is behind it, so it looked like he hit it after teh bounce, but i am not convinced at all. All though the Indian commentator is, and just about any 50/50 appeal there has been.

Craig

World Traveller
It was a straight catch to the bowler Kumble which looked a bump ball in the beginning to me and the same may have applied to the players. The others didn't have the view Kumble had and so their appeal was half hearted (whatever it was). The others had doubts and so the appeal was half hearted. I don't blame Rudi for not giving it not out but referrals could have helped.
Fair enough. I think we are doing alright not to have the hate threads so far.

pup11

International Coach
Sehwag proving to be more dangerous in the one over he bowled as compared to Harbhajan who has looked toothless through the day.

pup11

International Coach
Harbhajan gets Ponting again, ****!!!!

This pretty much ruined my day tbh......

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Can't afford to lose anymore wickets this evening, no matter what, as that would just ruin all the hardwork that was put in by Katto and Punter.