• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feeling like I can see a short ball coming into Ponting from Sharma and it being deposited over square-leg for 6 once the zip from the new nurry goes.

pup11

International Coach
Looking at the way this pitch is seaming around atm , i am just wondering whether Punter could have opted to bowl first on this pitch.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking at the way this pitch is seaming around atm , i am just wondering whether Punter could have opted to bowl first on this pitch.
Nah, no way. Unless the weather looks to be clouding over for the day, you'd want to bat first and just try to get through the zip in the first hour when the ball is new and the pitch is yet to settle. Fully expect the spinners to take some tap.