• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So excited. Is the weather fine? Does anybody know what commentators are likely to be doing it for Sky being broadcast to NZ?

JackPot

U19 12th Man
So excited. Is the weather fine? Does anybody know what commentators are likely to be doing it for Sky being broadcast to NZ?
Currently, Sky Cricket [ the one i know of , that comes in England] have a team of Ian Botham, David Gower, David Lloyd, Paul Allott, Nasser Hussain, Mike Atherton, Michael Holding, Bob Willis and Nick Knight covering live England internationals at home and abroad.

I do not know about who exactly or how many of these will be working on the Gavaskar x Border Trophy.

:)

JackPot

U19 12th Man
India have not won a test match in Bangalore in the last 13 years.

During this period, India played six test matches losing four of them. Two of these defeats are at the hands of Aussies.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
If Rahul Dravid comes to bat at his regular slot of #3, he will be the first batsman in that position to have played 100 test matches.

pup11

International Coach
If Rahul Dravid comes to bat at his regular slot of #3, he will be the first batsman in that position to have played 100 test matches.
Has been one of my favourite cricketers ever, who has always kept his team ahead of himself, good work on your part Jack Pot to dig up something like that.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
Has been one of my favourite cricketers ever, who has always kept his team ahead of himself, good work on your part Jack Pot to dig up something like that.
dravid's drives and flicks are just as good as sachin's for me to watch -- so stylish...

pup11

International Coach
The last six decisive tests between India and Australia have been won by the team that won the toss.
Yeah can see the same thing happening here, toss is vital for both the teams, whoever wins the toss surely would like to bat first and pile on the runs.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
Yeah can see the same thing happening here, toss is vital for both the teams, whoever wins the toss surely would like to bat first and pile on the runs.
weather dont seem to be too encouraging either...

clouds with chances of showers and late thunderstorms,,,

pup11

International Coach
dravid's drives and flicks are just as good as sachin's for me to watch -- so stylish...
It not only due to the way he plays, i like his mental toughness of his game more, he has moulded himself as a player in any way the Indian team has wanted, he has kept wickets, Captained the team, opened the innings for them test matches, sometimes demoted himself to no.6 in test cricket, and still he has succeeded most of the times and has been consistent in all the conditions when even the other Indian batsmen have failed.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
It not only due to the way he plays, i like his mental toughness of his game more, he has moulded himself as a player in any way the Indian team has wanted, he has kept wickets, Captained the team, opened the innings for them test matches, sometimes demoted himself to no.6 in test cricket, and still he has succeeded most of the times and has been consistent in all the conditions when even the other Indian batsmen have failed.
i think he is the only batsmen of current era that has better batting average outside india than at home...