• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

JackPot

U19 12th Man
This would be an ideal series to have Aakash Chopra open. Aussies are struggling a little with bowling depth, and if he can see off the first fifteen-twenty overs, even if not scoring a lot of runs, we'd really be in the game.
I agree...But Gambhir can fill in his shoes pretty good too i think.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I have searched around in other threads to see if any inline imaging is allowed or not and found some. I am posting Images related to Aus-Ind series. Please kindly PM me if it is violating the thread rules and apologies if i did so
If only we had a PM system. :p

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Btw anybody knows who would be the guys commentating in this series, i was watching the OD game between NSW and WA today and Blewett and Fleming were commentating in that game so that means they aren't going to be around for this test series, so i was just kind of wondering who are gonna be the commentators in this series.
Border is, not sure who else though.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
"We're trying to put their older guys under immense pressure," said Australia captain Ricky Ponting, 33.

"We're trying to achieve a new-age type of Test cricket that can make them look a bit slow and past their use-by date."

Its all about to begin shortly :band:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoping the debate can remain civil. Great to see a poster like JackPot around too, hope you stay, man.