• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And gifted another, Prior gets his 6th catch, equalling Stewart's and Jacobs's or someone like that's record.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prior also equalling the all-time record, sharing it with Stewart, Ridley Jacobs, Mark Boucher, MS Dhoni and Adam Gilchrist (six times).

Harmison hitting 93.3mph with his last ball of that over.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dammit, Flintoff giving away five wides. Hope he grabs this last wicket really.

These floodlights aren't going to be needed - shades of 2004.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Harmison hitting 93.3mph with his last ball of that over.
Flintoff and Broad have been very sharp today too - nice conditions for bowling quickly. Nice and cool, and a pitch and ball and circumstances that encourage you to run in really hard.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't say I was expecting this, even when they were 40/5 or whatever I thought they would get to at least 130. Bit gutted in a way, have some time alone tonight where I planned on spending a lot of time viewing :(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Watch highlights instead. Steyn starting poorly, as so often. In the 9 serious ODIs he's played so far, he has an economy-rate of 6.22-an-over and an average of 49.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well this will finish early - how about an 8 overs each single wicket contest between Smith and KP to fill up the evening?