• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Adelaide are lucky it rained and the conditions are wet today. Richmond's best chance was a free flowing game with players like Deledio, McMahon and Tambling running up and down the wings.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Impressed by Thursfield this afternoon, has a good spoil on him.

EDIT: Can't say the same about Tambling though, nor the rest of the team barring Deledio.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Impressed by Thursfield this afternoon, has a good spoil on him.

EDIT: Can't say the same about Tambling though, nor the rest of the team barring Deledio.
To be fair to Tambling, he was concussed.

Good win by Eagles. I had a feeling, and at $3.10 they were good value, but I didn't have the balls to put down the cash.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, both you and cameel gained a point on me thanks to the Pies and the Roos.

EDIT: Also went down in DT by about 170. O'Keefe, Gilbee and Ibbo costing me big time.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Point at Mike and laugh.

:laugh:
I'm shattered we lost but maybe its for the best. Next season i expect to make the finals if not top 6, we have proven that the talent is there and a fully fit best 22 would be awesome. Hoping we have a good run with injuries.

pasag

RTDAS
I'm shattered we lost but maybe its for the best. Next season i expect to make the finals if not top 6, we have proven that the talent is there and a fully fit best 22 would be awesome. Hoping we have a good run with injuries.
Yeah, not going to be upset if we don't make the finals either. Will be heaps disappointed if we don't make it next year though.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Love McLeod. He's not the greatest ever Crows player, but he's the best to watch. Great to see him reach 300, even though he hasn't had a great second half to the year. Started the year well though so hopefully he's still got another year or two in him.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, not going to be upset if we don't make the finals either. Will be heaps disappointed if we don't make it next year though.
Yup its good for footy when the dons, blues and pies arer playing in the finals. I know i love the feeling of beating Carlton, Collingwood but it hurts more to lose to them than any other match even more so in finals. 99 sucked major balls even though i was only 9 at the time it hurt me the most of any loss in my life time.

Rekon good times are ahead for the Dons and Blues and it wouldn't surprise me if one or both made top 4. Considering there are only 2 gun teams in the comp atm and all the rest are fairly even.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
If you guys can eradicate the plethora of soft-tissue injuries you got like hammies and stuff you'll do pretty well next year but if you have a few again you'll be inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.