• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2008

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
8 overs won't work for them if Hakon is right and Ireland are credited with 45/9 rather than 43/9.

Stop dropping catches Ireland... should be 3/4...!

Neil Pickup

Wikipedia - the only source I can find at present - suggests I'm right.

Then again, I wrote that article (but it seemed to be correct during the world cup). :ph34r:
Tournament Playing Conditions Section 21.9.4:

"Where a match is concluded but with Duckworth/Lewis having been applied at an earlier point in the match, Team 1 will be accredited with 1 run less than the final target score for Team 2 off the total number of overs allocated to Team 2 to reach the target."

7.4 overs it is. Now I know where I got the inspiration for Tim Watson from.

Bermuda 14/3 - Connell clearing up...

Neil Pickup

26/6 - looks safe for the Irish - and a good thing too. Bermuda at the World Twenty20 would have been too embarrassing to contemplate.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
That's that. Congrats to Ireland.

Will finish second and play Netherlands if they concede a run in the final over, however...which came there.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
How long have Bermuda been able to eek out one half-decent showing in the ICC Trophy a good three years ago for now? They've never shown much potential at all and their board would give the PCB a run for their money.