• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith would go from a pretty good bowler to an average bowler. He won't be the worst bowler in the league, as he's only been gone for a season, but he certainly won't be the (OD) force he was before. His simming stats would still be marginally better than they were when he first signed up for the Dev League, so it should be fine in the long run.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Yeah, thought he had only gone for a season. He was on the books at the start of last season if my memory isn't totally ****e.

biggie

Cricket Spectator
So what's going on here with me signing on??

I got an e-mail saying someone replied to my post on page 83 but couldn't find it, help would be truly appreciated, thanks.

99*

International Debutant
Signed up. Used my stats line (rounded to nearest whole) from my last season (hope that's alright?)

Name: Joshua James Ritchie
Forum Name- 99*

RHB (Opener)
OS (Part-timer)

Bat Ave.- 53.00
Strike Rate.- 68.00
Bowl Ave.- 77.00

Mr Mxyzptlk

Signed up. Used my stats line (rounded to nearest whole) from my last season (hope that's alright?)

Name: Joshua James Ritchie
Forum Name- 99*

RHB (Opener)
OS (Part-timer)

Bat Ave.- 53.00
Strike Rate.- 68.00
Bowl Ave.- 77.00
Standard rookie adjustment (to preserve realism):

Bat Avge: 41.00

Welcome. :)

gio

U19 Cricketer
Signed up

Name: Donald Chapman (gio)

Never much of a batsman, my average is just 10, I score my runs at a slow rate (SR: 25) and am often used as a night watchman. My skills lie in my leggies, where I have a healthy average of 26 at just 2.8 rpo. I'm a useful fielder who's strength lies in agility, but struggles with a poor arm (fielding ability 21).

Feel free to alter my bowling average, 26 is rather good for a leggie after all, and a slight over estimation of my abilities ;)

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Forum Name: gio
Name: Donald A. Chapman
Tail end RHB/LS
Bat: 10.00
SR: 25.00
Bowl: 26.00
Econ: 2.80
Field: 21

Welcome. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Signed up

Name: Donald Chapman (gio)

Never much of a batsman, my average is just 10, I score my runs at a slow rate (SR: 25) and am often used as a night watchman. My skills lie in my leggies, where I have a healthy average of 26 at just 2.8 rpo. I'm a useful fielder who's strength lies in agility, but struggles with a poor arm (fielding ability 21).

Feel free to alter my bowling average, 26 is rather good for a leggie after all, and a slight over estimation of my abilities ;)
Heh. I literally just sent you an email to ask you to post in here to confirm your signup. Then I saw this post. Welcome aboard. Stick around and you should be assigned to a team by tomorrow. The season starts very soon.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Again. There will be no 6th CW team this season. It will be reviewed after the season, when activity is assessed. It's still likely that many of the rookies will go inactive this season.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Name: Myles Hutchinson (Dark Hunter)
18 years old.

Just signed up. Aproximated my stats, combined with some of my club stats. Bowling all rounder, avg 27 bowling RFM. Can contribute from the lower order, with a fairly fast SR, tending to my attitude of if its in the right spot, hit it. Avg only 25, probably because of said attitude as well:p. A solid fielder, I catch more than i drop.

Look forward to playing, hopefully better than I was when i first did this years ago.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sooner than expected.

Forum Name: Dark Hunter
Name: Myles A. Hutchinson
Late order RHB/RFM
Bat: 25.00
SR: 75.00
Bowl: 27.00
Econ: 3.50
Field: 18

Welcome officially. :)