• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is going down to the wire. Smith and Boucher won't give this up and England look pretty fired up too.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Well a very good hundred from Smith but it's too close to call as far as the match is concerned.

grecian

Still South Africa, I'm afraid, but only about 60/40. if we can break through soon, it won't be easy for the tail-enders against monty, I'm worried about freddie and Ryan injury-wise, don't seem 100%, so I feel these two will take the Proteas close enough.

Anyone think giving KP a bowl at Smith may be an idea, or is there two few runs to play silly buggers.

gio

U19 Cricketer
Still South Africa, I'm afraid, but only about 60/40. if we can break through soon, it won't be easy for the tail-enders against monty, I'm worried about freddie and Ryan injury-wise, don't seem 100%, so I feel these two will take the Proteas close enough.

Anyone think giving KP a bowl at Smith may be an idea, or is there two few runs to play silly buggers.
Flintoff does look either injured or knackered. Hope to god he's OK, I don't see Panesar and Anderson doing it themselves.

EDIT: Flintoff on, this'll be interesting.

grecian

****ing Atherton just cost us a run, I never liked him, if this goes down to 9 wickets I'm blaming him:@

gio

U19 Cricketer
What's happened to the attack? WIth Panesar bowling one end all match, you would have thought that Flintoff, Anderson and Sidebottom could muster up some sort of performance.

Both the pitch, and England, seem a bit flat.

Scaly piscine

What's happened to the attack? WIth Panesar bowling one end all match, you would have thought that Flintoff, Anderson and Sidebottom could muster up some sort of performance.

Both the pitch, and England, seem a bit flat.
Probably still a bit knackered from SA's first innings, Sidebottom's speed is only the high 70s so I guess he's got a knock/stiffness or something.

gio

U19 Cricketer
I will be really surprised if SA don't do this now. I just can't see either batsman getting out, Smith is seeing it like the bloody Moon, Boucher just looks comfortable.