• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FFS, Dale, bowl some Yorkers.

21 members viewing. :blink: Richard, andruid, aussie tragic, Dark Hunter, ezybone69, freckleslol, GeraintIsMyHero, iamdavid+, jammay123, Langeveldt, Neil Pickup, popepouri, Scaly piscine, SpaceMonkey, steds, TazzX, wpdavid

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I wasn't posting here those days. I recall saying on saturday night (ie after day three) that are batsmen and bowlers had silenced some critics. Today the batsmen have allowed the critics to take aim once again. :@

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
It was said at the time that England were very lucky in that first Test. We had 2 seperate collapses of 3 wickets a piece in a very short space of time and it was only the 2 partnerships that saved us. We could have easily collapsed for under 250 at one point if SA had got Pietersen or Bell early.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Promote him to six IMO.
Strauss
Cook
Vaughan
KPP
Bell
Anderson
Broad
Ambrose
Flintoff
Hoggard
MSP

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel so sorry for Tremlett. He's been 12th man pretty much since the India series right on the verge of selection, played fairly well in the County championship and just when the an opportunity is opening up, with England's lead bowler incapacitated, and some random journeyman with a dozen FC matches to his name gets picked instead

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
We really need to his SA hard in the last session if we want to have any hope of winning this Test. I wonder who will open. Jimmy and Flintoff? or maybe Jimmy and Pattinson?