• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
MILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has fired me up for the dons game. Reimers apparently traded his orange boots for red ones.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Leigh Matthews have a good hard look at yourself.

Horrible coaching letting Brad Green roam free. Pathetic.

Brad Miller, Cam Bruce, and Paul Johnstone were stars.

Jeff White won't be making his way back in the team after that performance without him.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dire. Didn't get to watch the game, but losing to Melbourne most likely means I didn't miss much.

mikeW

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carn The Dons!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm having a shocker with my tips. Think I've got 2/6 so far. :ph34r:

Adelaide & Pies to get up next week to complete things for me, no doubt....

mikeW

Yeah well done on beating a 19-man Freo.
So i can't be pumped or celebrate a win because the other team had unfortunate injuries? Crowley's late in the 3rd... Its not like we had any important players go off injured 8-)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So i can't be pumped or celebrate a win because the other team had unfortunate injuries? Crowley's late in the 3rd... Its not like we had any important players go off injured 8-)
You should know by now I'm just riling you up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Richo better ****in be back by the time we play you guys. Hopefully only misses the one game with his hammy since its split round.

Then again they may be precaution with him :(

Then again you guys won't have Fletcher I suppose.

mikeW

Richo better ****in be back by the time we play you guys. Hopefully only misses the one game with his hammy since its split round.

Then again they may be precaution with him :(

Then again you guys won't have Fletcher I suppose.
Hope Richo plays too, love the big fella. Fletch broke his hand so will most likely miss a month.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
So i can't be pumped or celebrate a win because the other team had unfortunate injuries? Crowley's late in the 3rd...
I believe Crowley was injured just after half time. At least according to Healy on FSN.

Was a quality game to watch, feel sorry for Freo. If they had even one more man they might have won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.