• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hawthorn North Melbourne
Pt. Adelaide Richmond
West Coast Geelong
Brisbane Adelaide
Melbourne Sydney
Carlton Essendon
Collingwood Western Bulldogs

Gah, late, would've gone St. Kilda though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
St Kilda paying 2.30 vs. Freo. Jump on fellas.

Saints are overrated ****, no doubt,, and people have only now realised for some reason, but that's very generous considering they're playing at home and Freo suck when travelling. And in fact, Freo suck in general.

Add to that they have dropped Dal Santo and Milne this week, so they've swung the axe and the players are on notice. They'll come out fired up and win.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RIEWOLDT!

So ****in' happy with this bet.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah. Love it when you see an outsider you really like, tell the world and it wins.

Facebook said:
May 14
James recommends you put your life savings on the Roosters at 2.55

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I love Richmond when they play like this. Free flowing football at its best.

9 goals in the first quarter. 7 in the third!

Bowden back to his best for his 30th birdthday, and Cleve Hughes is fulfilling his talent!!!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Looks like I'm gonna be 0/3 after this game. Most people will either be 0/3 or 1/3. Could lose my lead over Dale tonight if the Lions get up.

On the bright side, Sam Mitchell is my DT captain.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh and WTF at the Roos beating Hawthorn. Had a feeling they'd give it a good shot, but not win so easily.

Roos are incredible sometimes. Never know what's going on.

Johnners

Looks like I'm gonna be 0/3 after this game. Most people will either be 0/3 or 1/3. Could lose my lead over Dale tonight if the Lions get up.

On the bright side, Sam Mitchell is my DT captain.
Would've been 2/3 if I hadn't forgotten about last nights game, ffs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
BOWDOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

What a ****in game, yes most of his marks were uncontested, but he's the king of that! When he took his match winning mark in in front of Motlop I screamt like a teenage girl!

WHOOO!

pasag

RTDAS
Oh and WTF at the Roos beating Hawthorn. Had a feeling they'd give it a good shot, but not win so easily.

Roos are incredible sometimes. Never know what's going on.
1000 posts in the thread, respect.

And yeah thought North had a good chance, but genuinely surprised at the scoreline. Lol at Freo as well. Brisbane v Adelaide should be a top game tonight, sucks I can't watch.

Sad to see Pratt go as well, amazing how much he did in such a short amount of time, a true legend of the club. And it wasn't even so much in action, but just gave us the self belief or whatever other cliches you want to dish out back. When we start dominating again, we'll be able to look back at his tenure as the turning point.

Johnners

Haha, check his DT score. Reminds me of that time Richmond beat Adelaide in '06 where the ball ventured out of the Richmond defensive 50 about 10 times all match.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Pasaaaaaaaaaa! you going to the big game tomorrow?

Reimers to dominate.... Going to put Judd on his ass again.

Status
Not open for further replies.