• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
They're working as more of a team now. Judd, Scotland & Stevens unstoppable, just killing sides. Kruezer will dominate the ruck and you will have little feed into your 50. It'll be all Carlton. If they don't win by at least 60 points, I'll be disappointed.
Judd and Stevens killed us last game as did Fev. Hence my confidence...

Don't make me laugh re Kreuzer, he's a first yr ruck with talent no doubt but Hille will give him a bath based on last weeks caining of Cox.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They're working as more of a team now. Judd, Scotland & Stevens unstoppable, just killing sides. Kruezer will dominate the ruck and you will have little feed into your 50. It'll be all Carlton. If they don't win by at least 60 points, I'll be disappointed.
Don't forget Marc Murphy, been the best of them all.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
St. Kilda v Fremantle
Hawthorn v North Melbourne
Port Adelaide v Richmond
Brisbane v Adelaide
West Coast v Geelong
Melbourne v Sydney
Carlton v Essendon
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs

Big ins for us this week...Jones, Thompson, Grant...Hansen to play his first of the year and good to see Obst get another chance after his debut ended with a punctured lung after a quarter. Power finally out, even if they try to claim he's injured.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
St. Kilda v Fremantle
Port Adelaide v Richmond
Brisbane v Adelaide
West Coast v Geelong
Melbourne v Sydney
Carlton v Essendon

Josh

International Regular
Judd and Stevens killed us last game as did Fev. Hence my confidence...

Don't make me laugh re Kreuzer, he's a first yr ruck with talent no doubt but Hille will give him a bath based on last weeks caining of Cox.
Yet he was mauled by the trio of Simmonds, Pattison and Polak against Richmond (except for maybe half of one quarter).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
St Kilda paying 2.30 vs. Freo. Jump on fellas.

Saints are overrated ****, no doubt,, and people have only now realised for some reason, but that's very generous considering they're playing at home and Freo suck when travelling. And in fact, Freo suck in general.

Add to that they have dropped Dal Santo and Milne this week, so they've swung the axe and the players are on notice. They'll come out fired up and win.

ash chaulk

International Captain
St. Kilda v Fremantle
Port Adelaide v Richmond
Brisbane v Adelaide
West Coast v Geelong
Melbourne v Sydney
Carlton v Essendon

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
St. Kilda v Fremantle
Port Adelaide v Richmond
Brisbane v Adelaide
West Coast v Geelong
Melbourne v Sydney
Carlton v Essendon

Josh

International Regular
Ahh no he wasn't....

Hille would just about be leading our B &F.
I remember the commentators commenting in the third quarter that he had been "comprehensively beaten" by the Richmond ruckmen, and they were right... Even if it may have been Robert Walls.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I remember the commentators commenting in the third quarter that he had been "comprehensively beaten" by the Richmond ruckmen, and they were right... Even if it may have been Robert Walls.
Is that the game were Hille had 17 possessions a goal and 38 hitouts?

Must have been some 3rd quarter he had :ph34r:

R_D

International Debutant
St. Kilda
North Melbourne
Port Adelaide
Brisbane
Geelong
Sydney
Carlton
Western bulldogs

irfan