• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Jakester1288

International Regular
OMG this game is so in the balance. West Indies require another 290 runs with 7 wickets remaining and there is all of tomorrow to bat. And with Chanderpaul at the crease, who knows what will happen.............

Jakester1288

International Regular
I think Bravo might try to free up the arms and have a go here. Lofted Casson for six and scored a positive single next ball, carn Australia!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not in the balance at all IMO. Only Ramdin to come for West Indies, and he's been a walking wicket. Australia still on top.

Laurrz

International Debutant
i agree, REAL REAL poor declaration.. when i heard they were chasing 470..i thought wow windies bowled really well to do that

farken hell should've declared with a lead of 520... for once get chanders out early!
altho this pitch is flat as a tack now

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah, if Marshall was still there maybe, but if Chatergoon isn't batting, WI are like 5 out all out.

Laurrz

International Debutant
200 up
RR is at 4 :blink:

really need an extra close in fielder when Casson bowls... doesnt seem like thers any pressure at all

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha yeah its crazy. Still think if Aussies nab one of these its game over, but I hope I'm wrong.

howardj

International Coach
I can't believe, with all the money at the disposal of Australian cricket, that our fielding coach does not travel full-time with the team. Apparently, he only arrived over there yesterday...and it shows. I can't recall a series where we have fielded so poorly and grassed so many catches.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I can't believe, with all the money at the disposal of Australian cricket, that our fielding coach does not travel full-time with the team. Apparently, he only arrived over there yesterday...and it shows. I can't recall a series where we have fielded so poorly and grassed so many catches.
I know we had bad slip catching last series against India.

Mr Mxyzptlk

That Bravo decision looked terrible live. Some may say he's due some luck, but at the end of the day, it may just be another bad decision.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Bravo needs to pack away the pull shot. And you get the impression Brett Lee doesn't mind these noballs. Because he's definitely unsettled Bravo.

Mr Mxyzptlk

That's more like it. Nice solid defensive shot. Time and scoring rate are not the issues. Just bat, Bravo.

And as I type this he plays another expansive drive. Not liking this...

Laurrz

International Debutant
game in the balance IMO

flat track, Chanderpaul freaking still there, and Bravo is definitely a good batsman..these two bat well together

maybe in Aussies favour a bit with C'Goon missing, but cancelled out because the pitch is hell flat... Lee is getting burnt out :(

howardj

International Coach
game in the balance IMO

:(
I disagree mate.

We're still easily a 90% chance of victory.

If there were Chanderpauls batting at each end though....

The guy has been simply amazing this series.

Anyway, surely this will be Johnson's last Test match for a while.