• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

steds

Hall of Fame Member
JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

My hero.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
****!
Martin gets another NOT OUT.

Well, at least on the bright side, I get to see NZ bat again. How to score a double hundy!

The_Bunny

State Regular
45.6 Broad to Martin, no run, full and swinging away, it beats the off stump. That Martin was standing there with a bat in his hand was actually incidental ... the off stump is the thing to watch
Five slips and a gully ...
And Chris Martin is the man you want to see coming out if you're a bowler. Will England enforce the follow-on? The office brains trust votes 3-0 that they will ... or is that all a bit premature?
45.5 Broad to O'Brien, OUT, good length, pitched off, holds it's line and O'Brien's off stump goes walkies as he gets turned all square on

Cricinfo on fire :laugh:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
So, the only other option left at #3 would be Flynn? .. who else...But, I dont think it will work!!
Suppose Taylor is an option though hes fine at four so I'd keep him there. Flynn will hardly want to face the new ball any more than he has to. McCullum still a strong candidate to bat at 3 IMO.

99*

International Debutant
Suppose Taylor is an option though hes fine at four so I'd keep him there. Flynn will hardly want to face the new ball any more than he has to. McCullum still a strong candidate to bat at 3 IMO.
Lets hope we don't need him :happy: *sigh*

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I think Smith just choked on someone. "He's never been known to be involved in any fricaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh."