• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Leslie1

U19 Captain
BTW, Imran > Botham > Kapil > Hadlee (who wasn't truly an all-rounder).
Imran - Pakistan - fanatics about cricket
Botham - England - inventors of the game
Kapil - India - see Pakistan
Hadlee - New Zealand - fanatics about rugby, cricket just a past time for those of them who didn't want to know / play rugby (1%), or those who can't cut it as a rugby player.

All three countries have population at least triple New Zealand, and 1% of not many doesn't produce world class players I'm sorry. Especially back then. So it's freakish. Almost Bradman phenomenon for New Zealand's scale. Small nation. Can you imagine Norway getting good at any sport?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
New Zealand should pile-up a massive amount here. This pitch is playing absurdly easily.

Whether they will remains to be seen.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gone. Total silence, ITSTL.

Martin flicks the outside of off going through the gate.

Right, this should be over quickly - which probably means it won't be.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Might be coincidence that everytime I make a declaration about England doing something well, they get out.

I'm staying up to watch us bat. :cool:

99*

International Debutant
Any other NZers like that car crash add?

Oh, and well done, got the wicket, yahooo!