• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Pickup's a difficult middle-name to give TBH. But yeah, I do like the idea of naming my firstborn son after DG Cork. And so does Joanne evidently, despite the fact she barely even tries to like cricket.

So whenever we're married and she's avec-child, it'll be Dominic Gerald Dickinson
That's incredibly sad. Possibly sadder than your post count.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Btw - I hope you realised you're calling your child both Dick and Dom. :ph34r:
I'm called Dick and Dick - what's worse?

I suppose me and the missus could always do the new-fangled thing and adopt each-others' surnames, that'd sort it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just been thinking - why TF couldn't O'Brien have bowled like this against Australia in 2004/05 the bloody useless bugger.
Or indeed against South Africa last year.

Definitely good to see the New Zealand First Class system can actually be a vaguely reasonable guide to a player's ability though; I started to lose a bit of faith in it once I saw O'Brien those first few times..