• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Jakester1288

International Regular
Is anyone having issues assessing the Cricinfo site? It's dying on me and is there any other websites that have text commentary similar?
Mine stuffed when I tryed to get in, so I just opened it again and now it's working. Strauss building the foundations to a big innings.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Admitting here that I was very wrong about O'Brien. Bowled well last Test and has been awesome today. Big congrats from me for coming back so well. Am extremely impressed.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Admitting here that I was very wrong about O'Brien. Bowled well last Test and has been awesome today. Big congrats from me for coming back so well. Am extremely impressed.
Yeah, proved me wrong again too. Good on him.

Now I think Mills needs a decent haul of wickets soon to keep his place safe for when Franklin comes back.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's going to take more than 1-and-a-bit Tests for me to admit anything, but full credit certainly to him for bowling better in these two games than he'd ever looked remotely like bowling against Test-class teams previously.