• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow, no one is looking like scoring a run or taking a wicket.....

I have no clue what Ponting is trying to accomplish here. I understand WI not wanting to take chances, but Ponting should be pushing for wickets.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If there is any cricket fan in the world that doesn't love Bravo, they're a Nazi supporter.

So gun this partnership, wish I could watch.

**** you exam preparation.

Beleg

International Regular
Ponting is playing the waiting the game here. It's defensive cricket all around.

Edit: and Lee's on.

Beleg

International Regular
Nice swing.

This could get interesting. The spinners ensured that they roughened up a side of the ball, and Lee just might take advantage of that.

Beleg

International Regular
What a brilliant yorker by Lee - equally well dug out by Chanderpaul.

Excellent cricket all around. Exciting over.

Edit: Chanderpaul vs. Lee is extremely exciting. Arguably the best batsman in the world against the best bowler (at least on current form).

****e, this is going to be tougher for Bravo. The ball is going to swing in to him.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
What a brilliant yorker by Lee - equally well dug out by Chanderpaul.

Excellent cricket all around. Exciting over.

Edit: Chanderpaul vs. Lee is extremely exciting. Arguably the best batsman in the world against the best bowler (at least on current form).
Yup, though I'd give it to Sangakarra on current form.

Beleg

International Regular
****e. ****e. ****e.

Lee sprung the trap (could it have been more obvious?) and he fell for it.

****e. ****e. ****e.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Didn't look like he got anything on it.

Haha, Ramdin gone first ball. Good times. Thought the old ball would swing. :cool:

EDIT: Surely he would have to been struck outside off though?

EDIT: Haha, most definately.

Beleg

International Regular
You have to be bollocking me Is Tiffen blind? What the ****?

Brilliant bowling nonwithstanding from Lee this is ****e umpiring.

Edit: And he took such a long time to give such a ****e decision. WTF.