• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

sideshowtim

Banned
Jaques not in good touch...He'd better hope Katich doesn't have a couple of good knocks because he'll be in danger of losing his spot when Haydos gets back.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dire from Jaques. Normally support him, but that ball did nothing really, just didn't get to it.

sideshowtim

Banned
This has been a much better performance by Katich thus far. Not rushing things as he was in the 1st Test...He's looking good.

Bet I've jinxed him now.

stumpski

International Captain
Ye gods, I've just noticed Russell Tiffin is umpiring this. An official who can make Benson look good, I thought they got rid of him years ago.

It's a working day, that's why the crowd is so small apparently. Likewise, there'll be hardly anyone at Lord's and The Oval for the first two days of the Tests there.

stumpski

International Captain
Just noticed Tiffin stood in the first Test as well, he returned to the panel in December after nearly four years absence, so I was right in a sense. :)

Got the Test back on now, I only switched over to see Warne bowl. Ponting has slowed down quite a bit after hitting 28 at a run a ball.