• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

International Regular
Adelaide Vs. Essendon
Collingwood Vs. West Coast
Hawthorn Vs. Bulldogs
Brisbane Vs. North Melbourne
Geelong Vs. Carlton
Sydney Vs. Richmond
St. Kilda
Vs. Melbourne
Fremantle Vs. Port Adelaide

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Adelaide v Essendon
Collingwood v West Coast
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Brisbane v North Melbourne
Geelong v Carlton
Sydney v Richmond
St. Kilda v Melbourne
Fremantle v Port Adelaide

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Adelaide v Essendon
Collingwood v West Coast
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Geelong v Carlton
Sydney v Richmond
St. Kilda v Melbourne

Can't tip against us but i expect to get absolutely trashed in Brisbane, especially without Wells. Think we'll concentrate too much on Brownshaw when our best chance is to focus more on attack, shove Petrie up forward and just hope we can outscore them.

Tipped West Coast and Melbourne more in hope than expectation.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adelaide v Essendon
Collingwood v West Coast
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Geelong v Carlton
Sydney v Richmond
St. Kilda v Melbourne

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Roos paying $4.10(centrebet) for the win this week seems long odds, especially given the weather forecast.

Have a bad feeling though, so i might take $1.83 for Kangaroos+25.5(TAB), with torrential rain forecast that's a steal imo. Or +39.5 is paying 1.48.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
$1.30ish on Adelaide to be leading at quarter time, thought it was reasonable odds so threw it in a multi with a couple of other things. Promised myself after Geelong last week that I shouldnt bet on AFL, but I like a challenge.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
$1.30ish on Adelaide to be leading at quarter time, thought it was reasonable odds so threw it in a multi with a couple of other things. Promised myself after Geelong last week that I shouldnt bet on AFL, but I like a challenge.
Wouldn't bother tbh... we always have at least one good quarter a game and with the emphasis on having a good start this week i think it'll be the first one this week before we concede 20 + goals.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't bother tbh... we always have at least one good quarter a game and with the emphasis on having a good start this week i think it'll be the first one this week before we concede 20 + goals.
too late its in, that is the least of my worries in that multi anyway.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Got Adelaide -40.5 myself. Essendon had some really good moments against Richmond and still got raped.

Adelaide at home...no chance.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Got Adelaide -40.5 myself. Essendon had some really good moments against Richmond and still got raped.

Adelaide at home...no chance.
Good moments??? :laugh:

Worst first half of footy played at AFL level.

I actually think we'll play alright tonight though.

pasag

RTDAS
How funny would it be if Geelong lost to Carlton this week? Reckon a good portion of their fans would top themselves if that happened. Anyways:

Adelaide v Essendon
Collingwood v West Coast
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Geelong v Carlton
Sydney v Richmond
St. Kilda v Melbourne

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Adelaide v Essendon
Collingwood v West Coast
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Geelong v Carlton
Sydney v Richmond
St. Kilda v Melbourne

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brett Burton is going to kick a huge bag tonight. I hope he doesn't because I want to jump on him in Dream Team in the next few weeks, but he will.

Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.