• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nice as this is to see us ripping through here, honestly, does anyone truly believe we can chase 300 or so (which is what it's likely to be in the region of)?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Feel that New Zealand are batting aimlessly tbh. They need a goal in mind, a plan.

Scoring runs a good start IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Feel that New Zealand are batting aimlessly tbh. They need a goal in mind, a plan.

Scoring runs a good start IMO.
I'm sure they're not deliberately having dot-balls bowled at them and losing wickets - it's called good use of a helpful pitch TBH.

Gone again!!!!!!!! Fabulous bowling yet again!!!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Looked to be missing off on first view. I thought anyway.

Need to go on the attack now.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Who says Monty should slow down, he's firing them into the pitch and getting big turn. 100 Test wickets - he is here to stay,

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mills to make runs. He's just too c00l.
Already made 'em in the first-innings TBH. Surely he can't get any more?

Wonder if Vaughan might bowl himself now, I really do.

FFS, you have to have a third-man in under these circumstances, you really do. Lower-order in, ball swinging, runs at a premium.