• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Craig

World Traveller
If Sinclair was playing, I would have put the effort in to getting coverage of the first couple of hours. As it is I thought I'd just wait it out, especially given there was an NRL match on earlier anyway.
What if there was a power cut? :p

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've defo read of batsmen being retired absent, rather than hurt, in FC matches, but nevermind, doesn't really matter. It was an error on Sky's part and that was all I needed to know really

As for this morning, oh dear 8-)
Wasn't there a 'Retired Dead' once?

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
You'd think they would show the highlights on Sky Sports 1 during the next 35 mins, not bloody BMX highlights.

Sometime you have to wonder about the decisions they make! Bunch of muppets......

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FFS. I could afford one Test match this summer and opted for Headingley because I didn't think NZ would be much of an opposition. If I had to bet on a winner of this Test, right now....yeah I'd bet on them

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Either way, that's a shocking session. I'm off to bed, see if I fancy returning to CW for the second session.