• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think it's actually that big of a shock they lost tbh. They haven't been playing good footy in the last month or so, and have relied upon their usual 10-20 minute burst to get up. All it was going to take was another team playing a 4 quarter effort to top them. The margin is something of a surprise, however.

pasag

RTDAS
I don't think it's actually that big of a shock they lost tbh. They haven't been playing good footy in the last month or so, and have relied upon their usual 10-20 minute burst to get up. All it was going to take was another team playing a 4 quarter effort to top them. The margin is something of a surprise, however.
Was for me, with some of the crap Collingwood have dished out over the past month. And it's not the loss per se either, it's the size of it which really made me go ':-O '.

Also, carn the Blues!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Beating Essendon gets better and better each year.

Mike, I know I've openly admitted my hate for Essendon, but that performance (I was at the MCG, as I always am for Rich vs. Ess) was one of THE worst performances I have ever seen.

They have no defensive pressure, cannot keep their feet, hit a target via kick or handball, and worst of all, they cannot hold on to the ball. Its as if its covered in vaseline or something.

Its awesome to see. :D

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Beating Essendon gets better and better each year.

Mike, I know I've openly admitted my hate for Essendon, but that performance (I was at the MCG, as I always am for Rich vs. Ess) was one of THE worst performances I have ever seen.

They have no defensive pressure, cannot keep their feet, hit a target via kick or handball, and worst of all, they cannot hold on to the ball. Its as if its covered in vaseline or something.

Its awesome to see. :D
Worst first half by anyone ever...

At least we won the 2nd half :ph34r:

Lucas back next week :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.