• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
probably correct in 2006 when hoggard and lewis, who they thought were similar played together i remember them both bowling quite badly
Worst Lewis had bowled all season and easily the worst I've ever seen him bowl.

Trouble wasn't that their strengths were too similar - it was that they both bowled bloody dreadfully.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
oram just took one too has anderson just found out that hes michael holdings long lost son
Anderson needs to be fairly smart here. Obv he could keep Oram & taylor hopping around, but he's not actually likely to dismiss them if he bowls like that all of the time.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow.

I should be going to bed soon but I can't stop watching Taylor at the moment.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Goodly played.
Bit of a no-brainer, really. Oram's made no secret of the fact that he doesn't fancy Sidebottom, especially at the start of his innings. And as a lefty, Panesar won't be great at him. Plus MSP is hardly going to enjoy the wet ball now that it's been raining.