• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh really?!?!

Because SP, of course, wasn't trying to make a joke there, and was in fact actually suggesting you couldn't read. We were all eagerly awaiting your take on it.. I'd have surely taken his post as gospel if you hadn't contradicted it.
He often tries to make jokes, often at my expense. Usually they're as piss-poor as that, and are best laughed-off.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
CricInfo said:
Anderson to Flynn, no run, big inswing there from Anderson, it really curves in to Oram and strikes him on the leg, but very high and there was no real appeal
:laugh:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
So Panesar fails miserably again to get the breakthrough with conditions in his favour (two left-handers batting with the inevitable rough, wearing pitch). If he can't do in this situations he's a waste of space - oh wait we already knew that.
Why do you dislike him so much? He did not get 92 Test wickets by being a waste of space.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'll tell you on MSN sometime - not this minute as I've got to be off to ' gym fairly soon, but later maybe if you're on.

Back at Lord's, Oram closing-in on a century. Hope he gets it TBH, nothing else of use can come of this match.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
New-ball.

30 overs left, no chance of victory now, but hopefully (ideally after Oram getting his century) we might get a few wickets.

Oram into the 90s.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not enormously so TBH, he's just managed to get his bat in the right positions.

As he whacks another four down the ground to move to 97* without any real feet at all.