• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Bloody big area, it has to be said!!!!

Thanks for that.
Yea, its a region ala New England, rather than a specific state (Rajasthan) or a city (Mumbai, Delhi, etc). Oddly enough, some of the cities that have IPL franchises are actually in the Deccan Plateau. But there are lots of small cities too, with a lot of buying power, so I think they wanted to give them their own.

unccricket

School Boy/Girl Captain
deccan chargers are based out of hyderabad, which you can see in the middle of the circle. they have the nicest kits out of all IPL teams.

i'm looking forward to kolkata vs. rajasthan, though it looks like kolkata are on a bit of a slide....

Briony

International Debutant
Royals bowling is poor but Kolkata certainly has some more than handy bowlers. With Smith struggling here, imagine how Hoggard and co. will embarrass him again in England.

unccricket

School Boy/Girl Captain
as much as i love ganguly, that was out!

edit: looks like he's out on 51, so guess it all balances out in the end.

Last edited:

Protean

State Regular
Royals bowling is poor but Kolkata certainly has some more than handy bowlers. With Smith struggling here, imagine how Hoggard and co. will embarrass him again in England.
Do you have some kind of vendetta against Smith? He made 49 and 70 odd in his last two games. :blink: You have 16 posts yet you've mentioned him and your dislike of him like 4 times!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Do you have some kind of vendetta against Smith? He made 49 and 70 odd in his last two games. :blink: You have 16 posts yet you've mentioned him and your dislike of him like 4 times!
Maybe Smith did something to him while they were kids:ph34r:

Nah he'll be fine...

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm quite disappointed after seeing Gagandeep Singh, but it is now apparent to me why he has not be picked above domestic level.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Is James Hopes injured? I would have thought he would be in above Marsh. I know they said he had a stomach bug before but that was a few games ago...